July 30, 2008

Andy's beach

Some weeks ago, while driving close to Ku'damm, the corner of my eye saw the name "Andy Goldsworthy" written on the top of a door. A few days later I went to see what could that be, and I discovered a cozy gallery with drawings and paintings of Andy. That's how I learned that in the late 80s, Andy started experimenting with snow, mud and other elements which let melt on paper or carton, like this Snowball Drawing.

And now, some days ago, X discovered this beach full of little and nice art works which reminded me immediately of Andy Goldsworthy. I wonder how people began to organize themselves for working on this sculpure field or beach.




1 comment:

Roberto Rivadeneyra said...

Lateley, you seem to be quite aesthetic. With a really good taste, though.

Visitors