August 3, 2011

Something positive

Campus Party, Valencia


I am aware that I have been very negative the last weeks, since I came back to Mexico. The cultural shock after so many years in Berlin is immense. I do not belong either to Mexico, nor to Germany, that's the paradox.

But not everything is terrible here: the food is perfect, I tried new fruits and have met interesting people, love the plants and the easy way of the people.

A few days ago, I visited Campus Party (saw the prettiest girl I have seen in this city, so far, a hostess) and met Salles, a young designer whose blog I started following 1.5 years ago (it is just 2 years old). He has one million readers! A really interesting guy who will shape the minds of younger generations.

Last week, I bought a mattress by phone. The person was extremely polite and efficient. I had to talk to him a few times, and everything was perfect, the service was incredible, there was not a problem thanks to him. I sent today an email to the company congratulating him, and they responded quite fast and very happy. How important it is to give positive feedback...

Cheers!
Nudos narrativos, by Salles

No comments:

Visitors